Richie Hawtin‘s alter-ego Plastikman will embark on a full live tour in late-2011 in a upgraded ’1.5 format’ - one of the only live shows around where all aspects of the performance – music, lighting, audio, visuals and real-time audience interaction via the SYNK App – are controlled by a single on-stage performer. Hawtin and his team have incorporated new Plastikman music, visuals and interactive technologies.
Plastikman Live will be interactive for any fans with Hawtin’s free SYNK iPhone application, which feature live chat, a live behind-the-curtain camera feed and more interactive elements.
“These dates will represent the last opportunities for fans to catch Plastikman Live in its current form,” says Hawtin, “the 1.5 version of the show we’ve spent nearly a year of fine-tuning. After that, Plastikman will be returning to the shadows to begin work on a brand new 2.0 concept.”
* AUG 05: I Want My MTV Ibiza at Amnesia, Ibiza, Spain
* SEP 02: Electric Zoo festival, New York, USA
* OCT 15: Bonusz Festival, Budapest, Hungary
* OCT 21: Heineken Music Hall, Amsterdam, Netherlands
* OCT 22: Dekadance at Komplex 457, Zurich, Switzerland
* OCT 28: LX Factory, Lisbon, Portugal
* OCT 29: Fabrik, Madrid, Spain
* NOV 05: BerMuDa at Flughafen Tempelhof, Berlin, Germany
* DEC 01: Manchester Academy, Manchester, UK
* DEC 02: O2 Academy Brixton, London, UK
* DEC 03: Glasgow Barrowlands, Glasgow, UK
* DEC 07: Pala Isozaki, Turin, Italy